Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Frakenjuice Welcomes...



All you beautiful creations,

This blog is called "The Frakenjuice" and it is inspired by the great Flabbinzeus who revealed to me, and a few select others, the greatness of the flabbinzoot, the powers of the flabbinsuit, and the beauty that is the Frakenjuice. I fully understand that my first sentence may seem crazy.  I also realize that you would now probably put me in the same boat as a kiwi eating homeless man who travels around on a magenta tricycle and spends his day screaming obscenities at male kindergarten teachers.  That is fine with me, for now.

Before I can completely reveal, to all you beautiful creations, the greatness that is the Flabbinzeus who drinks the Frankenjuice in his flabbinsuit while doing the flabbinzoot; I must explain to you the purpose of my blog and the basics of the Frankenjuice, in itself. However, you may get a better understanding of the Flabbinzeus by discovering him for yourself as I had to do. 

The purpose of my blog is no different than any other person's reason for creating a blog.  I want to feel a sense of purpose as I post stories, ideas, and even philosophies of my experience and interpretations of the reality, yet mostly delusions, that make up my every day experience. Further, I wish to impart some thought invoking munchies for all you beautiful creations to snack on from time to time. I wish to impart on to you what I have learned about life and the direction I am going in with hopes that maybe your life may be better lived or even understood.

Frakenjuice; noun; |frack-en-juice|
ORIGIN: early 21st cent.: Introduced by the Flabbinzeus
1. A metaphorical term that signifies all that is beautiful about creation and life.  This may apply but not limited to transforming negative realities into positive and beautiful ones and contemplating the intricacies of a particular object, life-form, event, etc, in your reality: As used in the metaphorical phrase: The Flabbinzeus drinks the Frakenjuice. (Note: The Frakenjuice as a physical object has yet to be revealed.  Yet, the notion of "drink" derives from the same ideology as "acceptance" or "to take in;" equal to the religious metaphor, "Eat my flesh, drink my blood" (John 6:53).
-adjective
2. An appreciative perspective and open-minded view of the many aspects of one's life : Sandy is currently working two jobs to support her family but still maintains a genuine love for life. She works in her garden every morning to keep herself relaxed for work and practices mindfulness as she tends to her flowers. Sandy has developed a frakenjuice outlook.

SYNONYMS
optimistic, open-minded

DERIVATIVE 
frak-en-juiced verb

In essence, the Frakenjuice is a mindset and lifestyle that we should all strive to embody.  Ever since my encounter with the great Flabbinzeus (who I will discuss with more detail in the near future) I have tried to keep a frakenjuice mindset and perspective on life in attempts of trying to discover real answers to some of life's toughest questions like "what is our purpose?" and "how can or should we define our existence?"  Every entry I submit to this blog will be discussing various events and how I view them by attempting to stay true to a frakenjuice outlook.  

May your life be filled with frosting drenched Cinnabon-like deliciousness and please visit this site a few times a week for a better understanding of the Flabbinzeus and the Frakenjuice through the stories and posts I share with you. 




No comments: